How To Make Sassy Water to Flatten Your Belly
|What is Sassy Water? And, will it really help you lose up to seven pounds and five inches in an insanely short time? According to the flat belly diets published in Prevention Magazine and The Daily Mail, the answer is yes. Lemon water has long been touted as a great way to cleanse your body, and help you lose weight. The addition of few new ingredients apparently boosts that weight loss power. Although, you’ll have to look up the diet on your own, the recipe is simple and healthy.
1. First, you’ll need 3 1/2 to 4 quarts of water in a pitcher. Use filtered water to make sure it is pure.
2. Thoroughly wash one lemon. Slice it very thin, and add it to the water. You don’t need to squeeze the juice out, just drop the slices in.
3. Peel and thinly slice one cucumber, and add to the water. Add 12 fresh, clean mint leaves.
4. Next, you will need one teaspoon of finely grated ginger. Make sure it is fresh ginger, not the dried powder from your spice rack. Add the ginger to the water. Give it a quick stir, cover and place in the refrigerator over night. Drink it chilled throughout the following day.
5. Make a fresh batch every day for four days. Repeat as needed for great results.